Protecting your car and lifestyle it provided, requires a certain level of care.
- You cannot afford the car repair expenses
- You cannot afford the car repair expenses of the third party
- In case of the total loss of my vehicle (God forbid), you might not have enough fund to get a new vehicle.
Drive freely, but be assured that most of the risk that would affect you and your vehicle are covered with the appropriate comprehensive insurance.
Own Damage main Cover:
- Material Own Damage
- Third Party Bodily Injury
- Third Party Liability
- Fire of the insured Vehicle
- Theft of the insured Vehicle
- Property Damage
Additional Covers (Optional)
- Natural Hazards
- Insured Vehicle Towing Charges
- Car replacement
- Drive Personal Accident
- Medical Expenses of the Passenger
- Hold Up of the Insured Vehicle
- GCC Cover Extension
You can as well opt to only a Third Party Liability Motor Insurance Third Party Liability Covers:
- Accidental Death / Injury to any third party
- Any damage to property owned by third party