- Islamic Banking
- Media Center
1. Total distributed amount: SAR 1,079.42 Million.
2. Distribution per share: SAR 0.90 after deduction of Zakat.
3. Dividends represent 9% of the nominal share value.
4. Number of shares eligible for dividends: 1,199.36 Million shares.
5. The eligibility of dividends shall be for the shareholders owning shares on the due date (Tuesday 26/10/1439 corresponding to 10/07/2018) and those shareholders registered in the Banks share registry at the Securities Depository Center Company (Depository Center) at the end of the second trading day following the due date (Thursday 28/10/1439 corresponding to 12/07/2018).
6. Date of dividends payment: Wednesday 12/11/1439 corresponding to 25/07/2018.
We would like to draw the attention of the non-resident foreign investors that the cash dividend distribution which is transferred by the resident financial broker is subject to (when transferred or credited to the bank account) withholding tax of 5%, in accordance with the provisions of article 68 of the income tax law and article 63 of its implementing regulation.
In pursuance of what was announced regarding the necessity of depositing all of the certificates in an investment portfolios linked with investment account, Banque Saudi Fransi urges its honored shareholders who own shares under certificates to deposit them immediately in the investment portfolios linked with investment account. This shall be done by filling up the Deposit Certificate Form in portfolio that can be obtained from the Security Depository Center Company (Depository Center), Riyadh, King Fahad Rd, Al Tuwaniyeh Towers.
For any queries, please contact us on telephone 011-2891136 - Fax No. 011-4037261 or registered mail on the Bank address - Shareholders Relationships -SEG-P. O. Box 56006, Riyadh 11554.