Our dear customer:
Based on the desire of the Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) management
- at all levels - to take care of customers, receive their complaints
and/or inquiries and resolve and respond them clearly with a high
degree of care and professionalism, Therefore, we hope that you will
not hesitate to submit a complaint and/or inquiry to the Customer
Care Division "FransiCare" the specialized and responsible for
receiving and following up on your complaints and/or inquiries and
keeping their records for a minimum of five years.
- Procedure for Submitting Complaints and/or Inquiries:
The bank provides its customers with all of the tools they need to submit complaints and/or inquiries and follow on them up.
Customers can contact the FransiCare via the following channels:
Complaints Submission Channels
- Free Phone No. 8001188880
- International Phone No. 920000548
- Fax No. 0112895488
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Banking (FransiPlus/FransiMobile)
- Banque Saudi Fransi Branches (Requires a written letter signed by the
customer explaining the details of his/her complaint and/or inquiry)
Mechanism for Submitting Complaints and/or Inquiries
Complaints and/or inquiries are submitted through the above
channels, clarifying the customer’s personal data, and attaching any
supporting documents that may help speed up the processing of the
complaint and/or inquiry. If the bank needs any other documents,
the customer will be informed (according to the complaint and/or
inquiry) noting that in the case of submission through the branches,
a written letter signed by the customer is required, explaining the
details of his complaint and/or inquiry.
- A notification is sent to the customer by text message when
submitting complaint and/or inquiry and provide him/her with its
number and the specified period on his/her mobile phone number
registered with BSF, the customer who submits his/her complaint
and/or inquiry will receive a final text message upon resolving
and closing of the complaint and/or inquiry, with the necessary
supporting documents included. In the event that the customer
submits his/her complaint and/or inquiry through the branch, he/she
will be provided with an official receipt that includes the number and
date of the complaint and/or inquiry, contact numbers and e-mail of
the competent department - Customer Care Division - "FransiCare".
- Duration of Handling a Complaint and/or an Inquiry:
- Determinant time to resolve the complaint and/or inquiry is five
working days from the date of submission.
- If the bank requires more time to resolve the complaint and/or
inquiry, the customer will be contacted and informed of this, as well
as the progress of the processing the complaint and/or inquiry.
- Objection and Escalation:
- If the customer believes that the resolution was unfair, he/she
has the right to inform the customer complaints officer who will
contact him/her with the complaint outcome. In this case, it will be
escalated to a higher management level for review. The customer
has the right to escalate his/her complaint to the Head of Customer
Protection at Banque Saudi Fransi through the following e-mail:
( email@example.com), if desired.
- The Entity in Charge of Customer Complains and/or Inquiries:
Customer Care Division "FransiCare"