Banque Saudi Fransi's Tawarruq Finance caters especially to your financial needs through advantages. It provides you with extra liquidity you need to meet your and your family's necessities.
It could cover the expenses of your house remodeling, your own marriage, children's marriage expenses, or whatever your needs may be.
Tawarruq Finance from Banque Saudi Fransi complies with shari'a principles. It has been approved by the Bank's shari'a Committee.
Tawarruq Finance is built on the principles of trade. You purchase a commodity, such as base metal, from the bank. You then authorize the bank to sell the commodity on your behalf; and have the sales proceeds deposited into your account
Features of Tawarruq Personal Finance
- ِApproved by Shari'a Committee.
- Repayment in convenient monthly installments over a period of up to 60 months (5 years).
- Our qualified Relationship officers will help you set up a schedule that will suit you in all aspects.
How to apply for Tawarruq Personal Finance
- A copy of your ID or Iqama.
- A letter from your employer undertaking to transfer your salary directly to your account with Banque Saudi Fransi.
- A certificate from your employer confirming your current position, date hired, and current salary.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum salary of SR 3,500.
Your service with your current employer should be no less than six months.