Looking for a convenient way to get the finance you need but in a Shari'a compliant scheme of financing? Then Banque Saudi Fransi has got what you are looking for.
Discover more financial liberty. Discover our Murabaha Financing Plan; a plan that can make your dreams come true without having to wait longer periods of time to save up the necessary funds yet in a Sharia'a compliant scheme.
Enjoy more freedom. Financing with Murabaha enables you to get the cash you need to build the future you wish for. Whether it's buying a new house, renovating your old one, buying a new car, or financing the wedding of your dreams; Murabaha can help you meet your goals by exchanging your financial restrictions for financial liberty.
The choice is yours. Choose the liberty that will let you put flexibility into your pocket.
- Repayment in convenient monthly installments over a period of up to 60 months (5 years).
- Our qualified Relationship officers will help you set up a schedule that will suit you in all aspects.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum salary of SR 3,500.
- Your service with your current employer should be no less than six months.
How to apply for Tawarruq Personal Finance
- A copy of ID or Iqama.
- A letter from your employer undertaking to transfer your salary directly to your account with Banque Saudi Fransi.
- A certificate from your employer confirming your current position, date hired, and current salary.
- A quotation for the commodity.