Are you concerned about the future education of your children? If so, then we can help you plan ahead with Al-Anjal Education Plan.
University education becomes a major concern for most families today because of high costs that could jeopardize the future of their children's education. The future is uncertain and no one can ever really know whether his/her child will be able to achieve the grades necessary to guarantee him or her a free education from the government in their choice of study.
Then, why not plan for their future and start making the necessary contributions in a flexible savings plan that will grant them the most precious gift when the time comes?
What is Anjal education plan?
Al-Anjal is a flexible long-term savings program provided by Banque Saudi Fransi in collaboration with Assurances Generales de France, (AGF), which is one of the largest and most reputable insurance companies in the world, that will guarantee your children a proper university education in their future.
In addition, Al-Anjal carries the approval of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency. Rest assured that you are making a safe and secure choice for the benefit and protection of you and your family - today and for the future.
How Al-Anjal works...
Al-Anjal plan is very simple. If your age is between 18 and 60 years, and you decided to apply for Al-Anjal Plan for your child, all you have to do with the help of our professional staff are simple steps:
- Decide how much you want to save and how long your Plan will last.
- Our professional team will tailor an education plan to fit your needs and budget.
- Once the plan is agreed, savings will be made automatically from your account, providing you with complete control, convenience, and above all, peace of mind.
How your savings are invested...
- The amount you save will be invested mostly in low risk investment funds which provide stable returns.
- A smaller proportion of funds will be invested in carefully selected global equities.
You don't need to worry about exchange rate risks or the stability of offshore investments centers. Banque Saudi Fransi ensures the safety of your savings plan by predominantly investing in Saudi Riyals in the Saudi market.
We keep you informed...
- Each year we will send you a statement showing the accumulated value of your savings plan and the rate of growth of the Investment fund.
We provide additional protection for your child's future...
We can never predict what will happen in the future. However, whatever may happen, you want to be sure that your children's education is not affected in any way; that's why Banque Saudi Fransi, provides automatic protection for your savings plan.
- In the event of the plan holder's death, God forbids, Banque Saudi Fransi will continue to pay the premiums on his Al-Anjal Plan up to its maturity date.
- We also offer further optional protection against permanent disability. Should such an event occur, all premiums will continue to be paid up to the maturity date of your plan.
For years to come, whatever happens, your children's education will still be assured.
Features of Anjal Program
And our Al-Anjal plan is flexible...
As your income grows, you can choose to increase your regular savings contribution.
- You can choose to save on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual basis, whatever suits your budget and your personal circumstances.
- You can decide the plan duration; providing that it shall not be less than 5 years. The plan shall mature before you reach the age of 65.
Al-Anjal Plan Advantages...
- Enforced saving concept.
- Forced saving concept.
- Flexible plan.
- Automatic saving by direct debt: it's simple and convenient.
- You can start saving with as little as $50 or SR 100 per month for each child.
- Choice of frequency of payments: monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly.
- You choose the plan period that suits you, starting with a minimum of 5 years.
- You choose the age your child is to receive the plan's benefits.
- You choose the number of years over which your child receives the payment benefits.
- You can increase your contributions each year, automatically, at a rate that suits your budget.
- Optional coverage is available for your protection against total permanent disability up to the age of 60.
- A free medical examination is provided if needed.
- University tuition and the contribution can be protected against inflation.
When your plan matures...
- Your plan will be timed to mature when your child is ready to start his/her college education. This is when you will start reaping the benefits of the decisions you make today, the decision to invest in your children's future.
- Banque Saudi Fransi will pay you the benefit of your plan either as a lump sum or, if you prefer, in annual installments over a period of up to 5 years.
This way you will have the flexibility and the means to pay for your children's education... One of the most precious and important gifts you can bestow.